OUR CURRICULUM AIMS
- To provide a rich, relevant, broad and balanced curriculum -
- To provide memorable experiences and rich opportunities -
- To promote high standards and good progress for all learners -
- To develop life-long learners with a thirst for knowledge and the skills to be successful learners -
- To develop learners with the literacy and numeracy skills needed for everyday life -
- To develop confident learners who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives -
- To develop responsible, moral and reflective citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
THE CORNERSTONES CURRICULUM
We introduced the Cornerstones Curriculum throughout the school in September 2014.
The Cornerstones Curriculum is based on the Four Cornerstones of Learning, which bring the curriculum to life. Each stage of learning has its own unique characteristics which help children learn and remain motivated throughout each Imaginative Learning Project (ILP).
If you would like to learn more about the curriculum your child if following your teacher would be very happy to answer any quaestions.