Here you will find the reports from our last OFSTED inspections.
To see our current Key Stage Results, please visit the Key Stage Results page.
To share your views for OFSTED, please visit here: https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
“The Early Years Provision is Outstanding” – OFSTED 2015
Halling Primary School was pleased to receive a ‘GOOD’ with ‘OUTSTANDING’ features rating from OFSTED after an inspection that took place in June 2015.
The outcome highlights the quality of Halling Primary School’s offering:
- Outstanding leadership and consistently high quality teaching are enabling children in the Reception classes to achieve very well. They make outstanding progress from their starting points. The proportion of pupils achieving a good level of development is above average by the end of the Reception year.
- Behaviour is consistently good, and often exemplary. Children follow instructions quickly, play well with each other and have good strategies to sort out any minor disagreements.
- Support for disabled children or those who have special educational needs are effective. Adults provide one-to-one support where needed and arrange extra opportunities for these children to practise their skills.
- Leaders check the quality of teaching and measure pupils’ progress accurately and frequently. Subject leaders are involved in this process and teachers are well supported through effective training.
- The stimulating range of subjects contributes strongly to pupils’ enjoyment of school. The wide variety of learning opportunities promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development well. Pupils are well prepared for the next stage in their education.
- The school’s arrangements for ensuring pupils wellbeing and keeping them safe are outstanding. Pupils feel very safe in school and parents echo this view.